Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Do you need a license to buy CBD Oil in Michigan

CBD is currently not considered GRAS, as of 3/29/19. In Michigan, any food production falls under the Michigan Food Law and the licensing requirements within the law. Growing industrial hemp will require a license from the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.